Now that most, if not all, of the snow is melted from the ground we can safely say that spring is here. With this time of year also comes the perfect time to get your life back in order from your winter hibernation. Spring cleaning is something we all are going to do during this time of year, but that cleaning doesn’t just stop at your home. Cleaning out your vehicle after a long winter is important as well, and the team here at BaseLayer wants to help. Here are some of our top tips for cleaning your vehicle this spring.
Top 5 Spring Cleaning Tips
- Hand Wash & Wax: One of the first things you should do this spring is treat your car, truck, van, or SUV to a hand wash and wax. Now while the automatic car washes are convenient and do a passable job, there is nothing quite like the attention to detail you get from hand washing, and also hand waxing, your vehicle in the spring. Make sure you go over every inch of your vehicle and get it looking like it should this spring season.
- Detail the Interior: Along with the detailed hand washing and waxing, you should also be sure to detail the interior of your ride as well. That means wiping the surfaces, cleaning the glass and mirrors, vacuuming, and cleaning your floor mats. All of this will make for a more comfortable interior and set your vehicle up to be cleaner all year long. Make this step even easier by installing BaseLayer custom floor mats in your vehicle today.
- Get Organized: While it would be awesome if we were able to have a car, truck, van, or SUV that was completely clear of any clutter, that is simply just not realistic. So if you are going to have to deal with some level of clutter, you might as well keep it contained. That is where we come in. Our extensive line of vehicle organizers are the perfect way to keep the clutter you have in check and organized throughout the summer months.
- Change Cabin Air Filter: After months and months of filtering out everything that winter could throw at your vehicle's interior, it is time to get a new one installed. This will minimize the amount of dust and debris that gets circulated through the inside of your vehicle, and keep those freshly detailed surfaces looking great for longer.
- Clear Debris from Under the Hood: Unless your vehicle never left the garage all fall or winter you have some level of debris under the hood. Clearing that out will help to make sure the regular maintenance that you need to perform goes smoothly, as well as minimize the amount of foreign debris that could potentially impact your vehicle's engine performance. Take a minute and clean under your hood. You will be glad that you did.
Get Spring Clean
Those are the top 5 vehicle spring cleaning tips straight from the experts here at BaseLayer. Taking care of your vehicle as we move into the summer months will be critical to our vehicles performance. Make sure you take care of your car, truck, van, or SUV, and check out BaseLayer today.