A trademark is identified as a brand name. A trademark or service mark includes any word, name, symbol, device, or any combination, used or intended to be used to identify and distinguish the goods/services of one seller or provider from those of others, and to indicate the source of the goods/services.
Proper use of BASELAYER trademarks is important. You may use BASELAYER trademarks or product names to refer to our products and services provided you follow these guidelines. Your use must not mislead consumers as to any BASELAYER sponsorship, affiliation, or endorsement of your company, or of your products or services. In such references, you must be truthful, must not disparage BASELAYER, and must not mislead the public.
It is necessary that you include the appropriate trademark symbol, whether ® or ™, with the associated mark only in the first prominent mention on a piece of marketing collateral, including introductory paragraphs, as well as in the first mention in text copy (but not including headlines, headings, or paragraph titles). If you are citing or listing a series of product titles, include the appropriate symbols with each name, e.g., BASELAYER®
Trademarks are adjectives, and should not be made into verbs or made possessive. The common way to set trademarks apart from other words or nouns is to capitalize the product name and use the appropriate trademark symbol and appropriate descriptor. You may also underline, italicize type, or bold type for the name.
BASELAYER is a registered trademark with the United States Patent and Trademark Office, European Union Intellectual Property Office, and the UK Intellectual Property Office and may not be used without permission.
The absence of a product or service name or logo from this list does not constitute a waiver of BASELAYER's trademark or other intellectual property rights concerning that name or logo. Failure of a mark to appear on this page does not mean that BASELAYER does not use the mark nor does it mean that the product is not actively marketed or is not significant within its respective platform.
® indicates that the trademark is registered at the US Patent and Trademark Office.
Incorrect use of BASELAYER's trademarks:
- Do not omit a footnote/attribution for BASELAYER trademarks
- Do not alter the approved BASELAYER trademark
- Do not create any new logo for BASELAYER or BASELAYER product names
- Do not incorporate any BASELAYER product names into your company's product names
- Do not incorporate any BASELAYER product names into the root domain of any Web site owned by your company
- Do not misspell BASELAYER in text
- Do not use the BASELAYER taglines
- Do not connect your company name with BASELAYER product names
- Do not use the BASELAYER trademark name for a product or service as a noun, or in the plural form
- Do not misspell or incorrectly capitalize BASELAYER trademarks. Always include the letters BASELAYER before the trademarked BASELAYER name on the first usage
Compatibility with Third-Party Products
All third-party trademarks referenced by BASELAYER whether in logo form, name form or product form, or otherwise, remain the property of their respective holders, and are used by us only to refer to the contextual use of the products. Our use of these third-party trademark holders in no way indicates any relationship/affiliation with BASELAYER, our products, or our website, and they do not sponsor or endorse our materials.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES
All contents of the BASELAYER’S website and the websites of its subsidiaries, including but not limited to text, editorial content, graphics, images, logos, and button icons are the property of BASELAYER and are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All rights reserved.